- Late August 2016 - The Burning Legion invades Azeroth at multiple locations. Dun Morogh is among the areas assaulted. The clans of the Mead Hall fight back the aggressors along-side the Ironforge Military.
- Autumn 2016 - Reports of Legion invasions in the Highlands have displaced Wildhammer refugees into Loch Modan, the Wetlands, and Dun Morogh. There is a split decision among Mead Hall leadership, as well as internal decisions among the Thane's Council. Key members decide to remain in the lands of Khaz Modan to assist the refugee defense and re population, headed up by Modarin Slatefist of the Brotherhood of Iron. Other members join the offensive on the Broken Isles.A joint-base of operations is established in the Ironhorn Enclave of Highmountain by members of the Steelgrasp Brigade and the Thunderstaff Offensive.
- Winter 2016/2017 - Thane Furgas Steelgrasp and other prominent members of the Steelgrasp Brigade go missing in action. The Thane's Council becomes the Steel Council and elect Bathildis Ironstout as the lead councilor, otherwise known as Steel Regent, of the Brigade. The Steelgrasp Brigade continues to assist the refugee efforts in Khaz Modan. The Battle for the Broken Shores appears to be going well for the people of Azeroth.The Brigade clashes with a horde organization known as the Spinebreaker Warband in Highmountain.
- Spring 2017 - The Legion forces on the Broken Isles are routed to isolated areas. The refugee camp in King's Valley Loch Modan continues to thrive and grow. The Brigade is internally reorganized to make up for the leadership vacuum.
- Summer 2017 - The Legion threat is isolated to the Broken Shore, and eventually to Argus. The King's Valley refugee camp is destroyed, and the Military takes over.The Ironforge Airfield is taken by a Legion surprise attack. The Steelgrasp Brigade immediately withdraw all forces from the Broken Isles to defend Khaz Modan. The Brigade organizes patrols and other operations to stabilize, and eventually reclaim the airfield.Regular military training sessions begin.The Oath to the Steelgrasp Brigade is changed to adjust for the times.The Steelgrasp Brigade joins an effort called the Stormhammer Covenant in an effort to retake the Highlands of Northeron for the Wildhammer Refugees.The Steelgrasp Brigade begin a siege on Legion forces within Grim Batol, as a part of their contract to the Stormhammer Covenant. Several key leaders are lost (missing) because of this series of events. Some have returned, some are still MIA.
- Autumn 2017 - Thane Furgas Steelgrasp returns to us alive! The Steelgrasp Brigade answers a call to assist former allies in Ironhorn Enclave.Steelgrasp is still in the process of claiming Grim Batol.More TBD
(This list will be updated regularly as major events continue to steer our guild forward!)