Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Artisans and Workers

The Smelters/Miners of the Brigade and their feats of accomplishment!

"A place for all who've taken the path of the Miner to heart. Share yer tales and accomplishments here for all ta see. Show us the mighty ore ye have uncovered!"
Small Fürgas Steelgrasp 3y
Fürgas Steelgrasp6927Small Fürgas Steelgrasp 1y
Artisans and Workers

The Blacksmiths of the Brigade and their feats of accomplishment!

"This will be a section where the Blacksmiths of the Clan can share their accomplishments and tales for all to see and hear." -FurgasI'd like to take rolecall of the guilds IC and OCC smiths! Post below and feel free to include in character creati...
Small Crura Darkmine 2y
Crura Darkmine3552Small Fürgas Steelgrasp 1y
Artisans and Workers

The Cooks/Brewers/Fishers of the Brigade and their feats of accomplishment!

While I don't have a cool quote from Furgas, these folk are just as important as any of the other crafters. Who else would create our favorite meals and brews?So, in similar fashion I invite the IC and OOC cooks of the Brigade to share their in ch...
Small Crura Darkmine 2y
Crura Darkmine4689Small Breja 2y
Artisans and Workers

The Engineers of the Brigade and their feats of accomplishment!

"Any war effort in time will need machines of destruction, tools of mayhem, and biddin's of chaos.The minds behind these war machines, are the brilliant engineers stuck behind the drawing board or in a garage workin' tirelessly day an night for pe...
Fürgas Steelgrasp3648Small Tyrman Bladebreaker 2y
Artisans and Workers

The Jewelers of the Brigade and their feats of accomplishment!

"Wealth keeps the gears of war turnin' in our favor. Not many bring in as much wealth as Gemcrafters. Tell us of yer deeds an' earnin's in sapphires, rubies, emeralds an diamonds!"
Fürgas Steelgrasp3519Small Crura Darkmine 2y
Artisans and Workers

The Runesmiths/Enchanters of the Brigade and their feats of accomplishment!

"Ye masters of engraving the runes into steel an iron, speak here an show yer prowess in yer craft my Kinsmen!"
Fürgas Steelgrasp3581Small Crura Darkmine 2y
Artisans and Workers

The Medics of the Brigade and their feats of accomplishment

I don't have a cool quote from Furgas, but these are the true heroes of war, the folks who, magic or no magic, patch up and save fools like Orikson and other warriors from meeting grisly fates on the battlefield. So in honor of them all, please po...
Small Crura Darkmine 2y
Crura Darkmine1268Small Crura Darkmine 2y
Artisans and Workers

The Archeologists of the Brigade and their feats of accomplishment!

While I don't have an awesome quote from Furgas to put here's these grave souls are responsible for the collection and discovery of ancient secrets and history previously thought lost. Where would we be without the efforts of Brann Bronzebeard and...
Small Crura Darkmine 2y
Crura Darkmine1256Small Crura Darkmine 2y
Artisans and Workers

The Skinners of the Brigade and their feats of accomplishment!

"Blood, meat and pelts are a necessity for many things. We have Chefs who need the meat ta cook, the blood is used for smithin' and other craftin' goods in their enhanced properties. The pelts are needed for clothin', beddin' and housing interior....
Fürgas Steelgrasp2390Small Crura Darkmine 2y
Artisans and Workers

The Leatherworkers of the Brigade and their feats of accomplishment!

"Jus' as skinners are valued, as are leather-workers. In fact, the two work hand in hand very well an' most skinners double as leather-workers. Weaponry will always need wrappin's, an armor will always need paddin' under the plates. Blacksmiths ev...
Fürgas Steelgrasp2409Small Crura Darkmine 2y
Page 1