Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Campaigns

[Pinned] The Steelgrasp Roll System

There are a few variations, depending on the host and the specific event.Heres the general system though!HEALTH = 5DICE = 1D10 (You roll this to attack and defend)1-3 is a MISS4-8 is a HIT9-10 is a CRITWhen you are HIT by an attack, you ATTEMPT...
Small Crura Darkmine 2y
Crura Darkmine4643Small Crura Darkmine 2y
Campaigns

The Summer Raid Planning - The Landing

(Play music on separate screen.)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSH3zNuaarI"Wednesday we gathered within the halls of Anvilmar to discuss how to go 'bout the raids to come. Especially if the Grand Alliance plans to invade northward, it is a grand ...
Small Fürgas Steelgrasp 1y
Fürgas Steelgrasp1191Small Fürgas Steelgrasp 1y
Campaigns

A Mighty Anvil pt. 1

I'll just post my DM notes here... edited slightly.Intro: You've arrived at the newly opened halls, broken statues flank you as magma pours freely from various pipes which have thankfully withstood the test of time. Directly in front of you stands...
Small Crura Darkmine 1y
Crura Darkmine3154Small Crura Darkmine 1y
Campaigns

Trouble Down Un'Goro -- Summary of Events

With the sword of the Dark Titan striking a deep blow into our world in Silithus, the Explorer's League was quick to head towards the calamity as they usually do. Ships set sail from the port of Menethil Harbor with Gadgetzan as their destination....
Small Breja 1y
Breja1159Small Breja 1y
Campaigns

Under the Dark Blade's Shadow

[[Hyperlinks are for songs played at those precise moments in the event. Click on images to maximize!]]With intelligence gathered from an uncovered mining shaft carrying Azerite in Un'Goro and Goblin prisoners from prior skirmishes, the Steelgrasp...
Small Ragewrench 1y
Ragewrench1148Small Ragewrench 1y
Campaigns

Alberich's Ale-Soaked Adventures

Alberich's Ale-soaked Adventures are a series of mad excursions, in which Alberich Ironstout and a rag-tag group of adventurers go out in search of the most treasured secrets of the brewing world. Ancient recipes, legendary artifacts, and rare i...
Small Duera Forgeheart 1y
Duera Forgeheart 4246Small Duera Forgeheart 1y
Campaigns

To Slay a Beast!

"The Kin of Steel are me family, and I love them so. To not put in effort to feed me family is sacrilege in itself." ~Thane F. Steelgrasp, the Draig Hunt of 2016When Kin rally to march upon our foes they always need basic supplies. Armor and weapo...
Small Fürgas Steelgrasp 1y
Fürgas Steelgrasp1136Small Fürgas Steelgrasp 1y
Campaigns

The Draigforge

This is an event that will span four parts with potential to work itself into our clans' IC lore. It will feature adventure into areas south of Khaz Modan, packed with artifact hunting, /roll combat, and more!Part I: The Mysterious Note You fin...
Small Duera Forgeheart 3y
Duera Forgeheart 91228Small Fürgas Steelgrasp 1y
Campaigns

Ironhorn's Call: To Strike at the Heart

◄ Previous ChapterFIELD REPORTAfter several hours of searching through Highmountain, Steelgrasp scouts have spotted the headquarters of Torbrul. The surrounding area and any possible exits have been sealed.The Highmountain Tauren under the command...
Small Thelodahr 1y
Thelodahr6754Small Duera Forgeheart 1y
Campaigns

Ironhorn's Call

Next Chapter ►FIELD REPORTSentries of the Steelgrasp Brigade have been informed of two massive DROGBAR attack groups approaching the capital: THUNDER TOTEM.Exact numbers are unknown, but each group is estimated to have between 100-350 drogbar sol...
Small Thelodahr 1y
Thelodahr3391Small Fürgas Steelgrasp 1y
Campaigns

Ironhorn's Call: Rescue

◄ Previous Chapter | Next Chapter ►FIELD REPORTWhile Iron Wing was deployed, the Drogbar staged an attack on Ironhorn Enclave. Multiple tauren and Steelgrasp affiliates were found either killed in action, or missing in action.Intel gathered sugges...
Small Thelodahr 1y
Thelodahr1207Small Thelodahr 1y
Campaigns

Grim Batol Siege - Pit

(Previous chapter of Grim Batol Siege)Using the mail as kindle, Tyrman strikes up a small fire within the crater. The warmth and the light was the first he has felt in… How long? Brick was enthralled with it. It only took a few attempts to grab at...
Small Tyrman Bladebreaker 1y
Tyrman Bladebreaker2370Small Tyrman Bladebreaker 1y
Campaigns

Grim Batol Siege - Plunge

(Previous chapter of Grim Batol Siege)Clunk, clunk, clunk. Sssss.The Mo’Arg Techlord inspects the line of armaments on display. Most of it is common blades, reinforced armor, firearms, and a few fel cannons ready to be shipped through portals thro...
Tyrman Bladebreaker3494Small Tyrman Bladebreaker 1y
Campaigns

Grim Batol Siege - Foothold

(Previous chapter of Grim Batol Siege)“… I’ve been receiving some rather interesting results with the Dwarven test subjects Zharksharrg sent at my request to-““I DON’T CARE ABOUT YOUR MEANINGLESS TESTS BITTERGADGE! SEND MORE WEAPONS AND FELHOUNDS!...
Tyrman Bladebreaker3487Small Tyrman Bladebreaker 1y
Campaigns

Grim Batol Siege - Breach

(Previous chapter of Grim Batol Siege)From the safety of his workshop, tucked away high in the once prestige nobleman homes of Grim Batol, Techlord Zazlan Bittergadge watches in amusement as the Dwarves make feeble attempt to take back his mountai...
Tyrman Bladebreaker2347Small Tyrman Bladebreaker 1y
Campaigns

Grim Batol Siege - Revenge

(Previous chapter of Grim Batol Siege)With the fel cannons shut down and the skies clear of any fel bat swarms, Steelgrasp Brigade gathers a small armored company to use the situation to their advantage. Met with mostly felhound and blighthound re...
Tyrman Bladebreaker3435Small Tyrman Bladebreaker 1y
Campaigns

Grim Batol Siege - Aftermath

“Shit! RETREAT! We are getting blast apart by those cannons! MOVE IT!” The siege of Grim Batol was well underway. Fel powered machines were firing green blasts of projectiles into the front line of Dwarves with their arm mounted weapons, Wildhamme...
Tyrman Bladebreaker2363Small Tyrman Bladebreaker 1y
Campaigns

Surveyors' Syndicate & The Infinium Shards Campaign

IC Portion:The Surveyors' Syndicate is a Dark Iron organization dedicated to uncovering mysterious metals, time-lost artifacts and is comprised of the most dedicated lore-busters and theorists under the mountain. The Syndicate's main base of opera...
Small Buzzle Overgear 2y
Buzzle Overgear141717Small Breja 2y
Campaigns

Climbing Highmountain

OOC portion:Posting this first as an OOC way to see how much interest is in this idea. I know it isn't a campaign.. but didn't know where else to put it! Basically it will be a DnD style event of climbing to the summit of Highmountain. It will be ...
Small Breja 2y
Breja3508Small Buzzle Overgear 2y
Campaigns

Alberich and Klond's Ale-soaked Adventures

Hey guys! Stay tuned. Probably in November, Klond and I will be hosting a mini-series of one-off adventures. These are just meant to be silly 2-4 hour scenarios in which a group of Dwarves might find themselves in more trouble than they bargain...
Small Duera Forgeheart 2y
Duera Forgeheart 6797Small Breja 2y