Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Original
This section is just for fun - a way to improve upon your character's story in areas where you may or may not have focused in game. Feel free to submit to an existing theme, or create your own!
1350Small
Original
This is a section where we can keep track of the status of currently running campaigns. Anyone is free to post an update to an existing campaign, or to create and post to new campaigns.
2274Small
Original
Tis here we shall roleplay upon the internet!
8194Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Short Stories, Campaigns, and Other Writing!

By Any Means

They were back home in Ironforge. The former prisoners were fed, clothed, and rested - with the exception of one. A dwarf by the name of Rogon Stoneback. Rogon was detained in one of the numerous prison chambers beneath the city. Only a small torc...
Small Thelodahr 1y
Thelodahr1190Small Thelodahr 1y

Grim Memories

(Stories about Tyrman's distorted memories in Grim Batol. Hope you enjoy it. 😄Will update when I write new stories!)-------------------------------------------------------------Master Tinker“Cog damn, this suit is itchy.” “Will you cut it out! You...
Small Tyrman Bladebreaker 1y
Tyrman Bladebreaker2252Small Tyrman Bladebreaker 1y

A Dance With The Shadows

(Teaser for Thelodahr's storyline)He was gripped with fear.His heart paced rapidly. In front of him was a sun, its blinding light dominating all in its path. Yet the brilliant radiance of the star dimmed as a dark figure blocked its luminescence. ...
Small Thelodahr 1y
Thelodahr1111Small Thelodahr 1y

Kirthaven Speech

(Given by Thelodahr Azkar Lighthammer on the 11th of February)To the champions of Khaz Modan, the brave who sacrificed everything for kin and country, we have gathered here to honor your deeds.Through countless moons, we as kin have stood against ...
Small Thelodahr 1y
Thelodahr1110Small Thelodahr 1y
Yes

Yes

(Wrote this around May 2017, hope you enjoy it!)-----------------------------------------------------------------------For the longest time I have been alone.Sure people have come and gone but I never truly trusted or let them in. Even for my own ...
Tyrman Bladebreaker1131Small Tyrman Bladebreaker 1y

Thelodahr's "Death"

This is a brief OOC write-up surrounding the events of the ambush in the Twilight Highlands.I originally was planning a lengthy campaign to unfold the details, but due to the Legion being defeated and other circumstances I decided to scrap it in f...
Small Thelodahr 1y
Thelodahr1131Small Thelodahr 1y

Unexpected Guests

(Here is my contest entry for the Steelgrasp Brigade 2017 Writing Contest! I hope you enjoy it.)The night was clear over the Twilight Highlands roving hills and mountains, home of the Wildhammers. It wasn’t too long ago the Dwarven armies of Ironf...
Tyrman Bladebreaker4407Small Tyrman Bladebreaker 1y

[Mountain Hounds] Dragonmaw's Reach

((Hey, all. When we made the Mountain Hounds, one of the goals for this division was to lead and follow our events with character-specific interactions to further individual development and give members a bigger stake in the story. These RPs eithe...
Small Ragewrench 1y
Ragewrench1170Small Ragewrench 1y

A Portent of Doom

My submission for the Steelgrasp Writing Contest!Mairla blinked, taking in the sight before her, she couldn’t make out what land she was in, but the two moons of Azeroth were visible in the morning sky. She blinked again, focusing on her surroundi...
Small Crura Darkmine 1y
Crura Darkmine2211Small Crura Darkmine 1y

Why We Fight

This was my entry to writing contest. I hope more folks can enjoy with it posted up.__________________________________________________________________Splash! The cart rocked slightly as it hit small, water-filled pothole in the muddy road. The ...
Member avatar small Faysal 1y
Faysal1167Member avatar small Faysal 1y

Judgement

"Your allies will betray you, just as you once betrayed them..." An ominous voice whispered. It was only heard in the furthest recesses of the mind, almost more like a memory.Syndra Shadowcrag, head archivist of the Surveyors' Syndicate, had heard...
Small Breja 1y
Breja3338Small Duera Forgeheart 1y

The Birth of Frost

The stone that she was laying on was cold on her bare skin. Where am I? What happened? the dwarfs mind raced as her vision tried to adjust to the dark shapes around her. Far off she could see something moving...shambling toward her. She smelled it...
Small Gwyin Slagmantle 1y
Gwyin Slagmantle2272Small Tyrman Bladebreaker 1y

Skybreaker (or, How Tinarys Wound Up In The Brigade Volume Two)

This is stupid. That's the only thing Tinarys thought when the general alarm went off. Two hundred feet off the deck, snow and ice as far as her eyes could see, and the damnable cold that never let up. The wind blew it in through the open gun port...
Member avatar small Tinarys 1y
Tinarys1225Member avatar small Tinarys 1y

Toshley's Station (or, How Tinarys Wound Up In The Brigade Volume One)

"Boss! Another one's comin' in! Looks like a gas 'n' go." Private Steamshanks watched the approaching vehicle from his observation stand, his eyes glued to binoculars that followed the vessel's every move. Tinarys rolled her eyes at her insubordin...
Member avatar small Tinarys 1y
Tinarys3398Small Tyrman Bladebreaker 1y

Enter Thorlond

((I recommend listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frqYK1EZ3O0 while reading!))Booty Bay, Midday.Thorlond wipes his forehead as he looks up to the sign that says, “Salty Sailor Tavern.” Upon opening the door and stepping in, he gives a two...
Small Thorlond 1y
Thorlond1169Small Thorlond 1y

Idiot's guide to dealing with Demons by Noddy J. Nethervolt Part 1

Greetings!My name is Noddy J. Nethervolt and if your reading this than that means your an idiot looking to learn a little something about demons.Well look no further you moronic troglodyte, you've found just the book to help you.In this expertly w...
Member avatar small Nethervolt 1y
Nethervolt1160Member avatar small Nethervolt 1y

Waiting

AN: Just an experiment with writing in first person. I rarely ever do it and Shelly seemed like the best candidate for it. The story itself is based off a real life occurrence of the famous historic sniper Lyudmila Pavlichenko who was the inspirat...
Small Shelly Flashtrigger 1y
Shelly Flashtrigger4440Small Thelodahr 1y

Doctor's Note

Bathildis would receive a letter a few days after the most recent mission to Grim Batol. The envelope is stamped with a wax emblem of a caduceus on the front. When she opens it, it's written in neat cursive and crisp lines."Bathildis Ironstout,You...
Small Shelly Flashtrigger 1y
Shelly Flashtrigger1247Small Shelly Flashtrigger 1y

Kalrum Storyline Arc?

With Runekeeper's disbandment, ICly, Kalrum dispersed the order following Nerothos's murderous spree. But, I've been thinking that this could be the start to an interesting subplot going on w/ Kalrum. He's not going to become evil, or fight anyone...
Small Crura Darkmine 1y
Crura Darkmine2317Small Duera Forgeheart 1y

Missing

Burly had wandered off from the Traveling Tankard near the end. He did not say anything, he was simply there and then not. It had been a few days and no one had seen him since.If anyone checked his home there would be a note upon the door reading:...
Small Breja 1y
Breja1217Small Breja 1y